15 Dog Friendly Spaces in Bangalore City
Posted on January 22 2021
Struggling to find a place to spend some time with your dog in the Garden City? This blog tells you about all the places you can visit for a doggie date wherever you are based in the city.
#1. Therpup Cafe: A cute outdoor space with a pool and a menu designed for both you and your furry friends. Let your dog off the leash to find new friends and explore new places! It’s definitely the best way to spend your weekend.
- Contact: + 91 96-86-520315
- Location: White Rose Layout, Abhayadhama Rd, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
#2. The Weekend Dog Park Cubbon Park: A lovely outdoor playground where you will find dogs of all shapes and sizes running freely. Sunday mornings are the best time to visit and there is even a dog fountain for your pooches.
- Location: Cubbon Park, Nunegundlapalli, Ambedkar Veedhi, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
- Location: Varthur Rd, adjacent to Adarsh, Palm Meadows, Ramagondanahalli, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
- Location: 966, 12th Main Rd, Doopanahalli, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008
- Location: 11, 80 Feet Rd, Near Wipro Park, Koramangala 1A Block, SBI Colony, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034
- Location: #14, Patel Narayana Reddy Layout, 80 Feet Rd, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095
- Location: #606, 2nd main road, KPCL road, Kasavanahalli, Hosa road, off Sarjapur road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 560035
- Location: 298, 100 Ft Rd, Indira Nagar II Stage, Bengaluru 560038 Karnataka. Ph: +91 9019713388
- Location: 963, 12th Main Road, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Ph: +91 9513913341
#10. Gawky Goose: The music here can get loud and vibrant at night but during the day and Sunday brunch this is the great place to take your pets with you. They have a large external seating area with long wooden tables for the whole family.
- Location: #77, Wind Tunnel Rd, Muniyappa Layout, Murgesh Pallya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560017
#11. Wagville, Swimming and Dog parks: This beautiful and newly constructed property on Agrahara Main Rd, Jakkur is the perfect place for a playdate or to leave your baby when traveling. They have horse and pony rides for the kids and many small dog parks within the property so your dog can choose to enjoy the space by themselves or with the other boarders. They have several dog pools and a small cafe so you and your pooch can have a meal!
- Location: 5th Cross, Vidhana Soudha Layout, Agrahara Main Rd, Jakkur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064. Ph: +91 9449929024
#12. Rasta Cafe: A lovely drive and to an open, rustic but beautiful cafe on the highway! The space is big enough for many families and pets to enjoy a day out with some amazing food and drinks!
- Location: Bangalore Mysore Highway, Mayaganahalli, Ramanagaram - 562128. Ph: +91 9900072782
#13. Neralu Organic Orchards: An organic agro-forest & dog park on the outskirts of Bengaluru selling produce throughout the year! Drive down for a great day to spend by the lake where your dog can go for a swim and get some healthy snacks after which are freshly grown at the farm!
- Location: RFWW+VRP, Badamanavarathekaval, Karnataka 560062, India
#14. Farm House Social: A Pet friendly venue that hosts Events, Weddings, Shoots, Pop-ups, celebrations for upto 300 Guests. Make sure your dog doesn’t have to sit out on your special days!
- Location: Nirmala Farm, Virgonagar, Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560049
#15. Dog Park at Hullu Kaddi: They have an Off Leash Area, Swimming for Dogs, Camping & Stay with Dogs, Pet Events, and Workshops. A place that is dog centric not (just) pet friendly
- Location: Somashettihalli, Karnataka 561203
There we just gave you 15 amazing places to get away and get some family-time with your pooch! No more excuses from you folks get going and have fun! Do reach out if you find more pet friendly pockets in the city!