10 Dog Friendly Spaces in Bangalore City
Posted on January 22 2021
Struggling to find a place to spend some time with your dog in the Garden City? This blog tells you about all the places you can visit for a doggie date wherever you are based in the city.
#1. Therpup Cafe: A cute outdoor space with a pool and a menu designed for both you and your furry friends. Let your dog off the leash to find new friends and explore new places! It’s definitely the best way to spend your weekend.
- Contact: + 91 96-86-520315
- Location: White Rose Layout, Abhayadhama Rd, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
#2. The Weekend Dog Park Cubbon Park: A lovely outdoor playground where you will find dogs of all shapes and sizes running freely. Sunday mornings are the best time to visit and there is even a dog fountain for your pooches.
- Location: Cubbon Park, Nunegundlapalli, Ambedkar Veedhi, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
- Location: Ragihalli State Forest, Karnataka 562112
- Location: 1st Stage, Domlur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560071
- Location:20, Chikkathogur Main Road, Pragathi Nagar, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
- Location: Varthur Rd, adjacent to Adarsh, Palm Meadows, Ramagondanahalli, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
- Location: 966, 12th Main Rd, Doopanahalli, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008
- Location: 11, 80 Feet Rd, Near Wipro Park, Koramangala 1A Block, SBI Colony, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034
- Location: #14, Patel Narayana Reddy Layout, 80 Feet Rd, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095
- Location: #606, 2nd main road, KPCL road, Kasavanahalli, Hosa road, off Sarjapur road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 560035
There we just gave you 10 amazing places to get away and get some family-time with your pooch! No more excuses from you folks get going and have fun! Do reach out if you find more pet friendly pockets in the city!